Replacing fossil-based raw materials by Factice in your Rubber & TPE compounds
More sustainable solutions
more eco-friendly alternatives
What is FACTICE ?
Why choose FACTICE ?
A Non-extractable softner
Contrary to traditional plasticizers, Factice is :
A Solid Processing aid
It will provide you substantial savings during the mixing steps :
- Lower energy-consumption due to reduced mixing temperature
- Reduce heat build-up and risk of scortch
- Reducing mixing time due to better dispersion of fillers and reclaimed rubber.
- Easier sheeting on 2-roll mills
Factice can be used for all kind of process (extrusion, calendering, molding). The unique behaviour of factice to flow easily under pressure and return immediately to its initial state when pressure is removed provides many advantages to the uncured compound during process.
Factice is an essential additive for extrusion and calendering process :
– Improve dimensional stability of uncured rubber
– Reduce die swell and shrinkage
– Increase extrusion rate
Factice can also bring many advantages during molding process :
– Reduce cold flow
– Improve mold fill and flow injection. As a consequence, burrs and rejection rate can be reduced.
– Improve mold release and prevent the mold from becoming dirty
A Surface Modifier
Dynamic flex-craking resistance improvement
- NR, IR, BR, SBR,
- NBR, NBR/PVC, HNBR
- PU, TPU, COPE, COPA, TPS, PVC
- Automotive parts (tires, profile, screen wiper, belts, etc)
- Industrial equipment (hoses, weather strips, gasket, seals, printing rolls & blankets, etc)
- sport items (boots, shoes, diving suits)
- Erasers, tack reusable adhesive